Communications Network

Friday, March 18, 2011

From the Sketchbook 2

More concept art from my sketchbook. I apologize for not updating sooner. University has just started and my workload is beginning to pile up and backlog.







Airborne carrier concepts, for a conceptual universe I'm thinking up. Toying with different launch and recovery systems, since I'm somewhat doubtful on the usefulness of angled decks, which can complicate landings at 600+ kph. I'm preferring the second design at this point, with dual flight decks, seperated by a central elevator/standby section for parking craft. One deck will be focused on aircraft launching while the other is for aircraft recovery, with the forward end of the deck cleared for re-takeoffs during botched landings.




Concept squadron patch. Would like to see a full sized version painted on the entire dorsal fuselarge on a fighter.


Serenity/Firefly concept art.



Finally, an airborne fortress thingy. Airborne fortress thingies are cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment